Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Sport GT rear wheel issue
Сообщение #1  Добавлено: Вт май 29, 2018 4:53 pm 
Вольный стрелок
Вольный стрелок

Очки репутации: 0
Повысить репутацию
Hello,

It has been only few weeks since I got my Sports GT and I've been hearing something scratching from my rear wheel recently when riding.I initially thought it was some sort of a brake issue so I started to rotate the red dial back and forth but the noise did not disappear and kept getting worse. So I called the customer service and was informed that rotor might be bent or brake or whatever the issue.. I ride like 15 miles per week (I dont jump and stuff) and I was getting disappointed already. I asked about being covered the warranty and they are telling me it is based on the inspection. like wtf.. I am starting regret my purchase now really.
All the hype about Urb-E being made in US, I found that some parts are Chinese brands, the hand folding is not correctly installed which caused to scratch the paints and stuff, one handle bar never stays down .. worst of all the advertised speed of 14mph and 16 miles, I get like only half of that and I barely drive on hills and stuff. all these issues I tried to be positive about but when it came to customer service they are telling me this few week old product might be not be covered under the warranty? Seriously, should have never bought this $1200 scooter.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.urb-e.club/forum/viewtopic.php?t=313
Best video service

Thank you

Профиль Отправить email  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа